In the final show for 2016, Kel and Brooke look back at what worked, what didn’t and what’s changed (turns out, it’s a lot!)
This is the final show of 2016, and considering it’s been a year for the books for both Kel and Brooke (literally!) the girls decided to take a look back at the good, the bad and the…interesting.
Kel moved in to her long-awaited dream home this year, published 2 incredible books and made some huge shifts in mindset this year, while Brooke started a business with her husband, got a two-book deal and stopped listening so much to her inner mean girl, and is reaping the benefits of that every day.
Working through a great Year in Review exercise designed by Busy Bee at www.betterthanbusy.com (you should check it out – it’s great) Kel and Brooke answer questions like:
- What worked for you this year?
- What did you enjoy doing?
- Who did you enjoy spending time with?
- What didn’t work this year?
- What didn’t add value this year?
- What do you want to spend less time on next year?
- What do you want to spend more time on next year?
The answers are super interesting and highlight just how much both Brooke and Kely have changed this year. And begs the question – what’s in store for 2017?