To celebrate the first 50 episodes of Let It Be, Brooke and Kel invited listeners to ask them anything, and there’s some cracking questions!
To celebrate 50 episodes of therapy/sanity, Brooke and Kel answer some wonderful listener questions in this week’s episode, including:
- What’s the thing you’re proudest of about yourselves that isn’t “measurable”?
- If you could have any job, what would it be?
- How do you balance your needs, aspirations and goals with your families (or other significant others?)
- How did you guys define the values and passions you always guide your life towards? What kinds of questions did you ask yourselves?
- Do you practice what you preach?
- My husband only listens to people who aren’t me, so what resources would you recommend to help him keep organised?
- I regularly practice mindfulness and its wonderful BUT I often find myself getting angry and frustrated at other people’s lack of mindfulness. Do you have any suggestions for how I could think about these situations differently?
- Do you have any tips on getting kids to listen to you?
- What is the one dream you hope to achieve this year but fear you may not?
See? A cracking bunch of questions which Kel and Brooke have a lot of fun answering.
Links and Resources: