This is Episode 3 of Season 1.
In this episode, we continue on our adventure of uncovering what matters most, and what decisions to prioritise when designing your new or renovated home.
In this episode, we’ll talk about all things EAST.
This will help you get it right if you’re seeking ways to make your home feel great, and also if you have you have an east-facing home.
So what do you need to be aware of with eastern sunlight?
And how should you optimise this to make your home feel great?
This podcast will teach you how to understand morning sun at your home, and manage it effectively year-round.
Let’s dive deeply into:
- What eastern sunlight is like
- What’s not great about eastern light
- How we need to shade and shelter from eastern light
- Something you may not know about the sunrise everyday
You’ll understand in detail:
- What rooms need to be facing east
- What rooms don’t need to be facing east
- What to do if you have a view but need to shade from morning sun
- Specific solutions to help you with shading
And if you have an east-facing home, you’ll learn:
- What your priorities should be if you’re designing a home for an east-facing orientation
- What can go wrong in designing for eastern sunlight
- What happens when we get this right in our homes
- What else you need to know about designing for an east-facing home
Head to www.undercoverarchitect.com/east for more information, as well as some images of projects to inform and inspire you.
There’s a lot of great information crammed into this podcast … you may want to take notes! Listen to the podcast now.