This episode is all about secondary bedrooms. “Secondary bedrooms” is the terminology Amelia uses to refer to any bedrooms that aren’t the main bedroom. These can include:
- Nurseries for infant babies and toddlers
- Kids’ bedrooms, for kids as they grow into their teenage years and beyond
- Guest accommodation for friends and relatives that may come to stay
- Bedrooms for elderly family members who may move in at some point – either temporarily or permanently
- Bedrooms for any other people you may have live in your home – such as a nanny or au pair
Of course, Amelia will be sharing the four F’s and how to use them to get it right in these bedrooms. And, she’ll also be identifying key mistakes and big design tips to help you design great bedroom spaces.
You’ll probably find too that this podcast episode will pose a lot of questions to you.
When it comes to family homes, some choices are really personal, and about how you need to live in your home. These choices will be about who lives in your home now, and who might be living in your home in the future.
So, Amelia will be taking you through the various things to consider when determining how to include these bedrooms in your home.
And she’ll share mistakes to avoid and key design tips for all types of secondary bedrooms.
Listen to the podcast now, and learn how to get it right. It’s a chunky episode so Amelia hopes you find it super useful!
And if you want to learn more about how to design your home, Amelia has created a special (and free!) e-guide for you. It’s called “How to Design a Home: 5 Simple Steps to Getting it Right”.
Head to www.undercoverarchitect.com/homedesign to get your copy emailed straight to your inbox. It will give you a fantastic head start on designing your home – whether you’re working with a design professional or not.