In the final episode of this season, Kelly and Brooke answer some cracking listener questions.
After putting a callout in the Facebook group, the girls have been inundated with a whole heap of excellent questions – some of which leave them squirming a little.
In this episode Brooke and Kel do their best to answer the following:
- What sort of things, big or small, wind you up to the point that all the theories to deal with it go out the window?
- What tips do you have for staying present and in the moment?
- Do you have any ideas for stopping self sabotaging?
- Doyou have any routine, rhythm or ritual tips for people who don’t work a 9-5, Monday to Friday type job?
- Do you think you would be so successful without the support of your husbands?
- What’s your take on the intersection of MBTI and Gretchen’s 4 tendencies? (Obviously this one is for Kelly because Brooke has NFI.)
- What are your top podcasting tips?
- What is one quality you admire about each other?
- What is the one simple/intentional living thing that you struggle to maintain?
- What is the one thing you feel guilty about?
- What is one thing you wish you had done/attempted 5 years ago??
- I would love to hear your strategies for self compassion. How do you recognize your standards are too high?
- What would a perfect/ideal day be?