We all enjoy a day spent in our track pants and old t-shirt. The one that is a little holey but you can’t bring yourself to throw out because the comfort level is too high. A day spent in that is good for the soul.
But what happens if one day turns into three and then you can’t bring yourself to even think about anything that that isn’t elastic waisted? Karin is a huge fan of a soft pant here but how are you feeling about that? Do you feel on top of things? Do you feel happy about simply catching up with a friend at the local cafe?
What we wear and how we present ourselves has a massive impact on our confidence levels. There is a happy medium for confidence and comfort, and today Karin is chatting with the stylish Kirsten Smith about how she dresses to build herself up, tips on hiding those fedoobaders (one of Karin’s completely-made-up favourite words, as you will hear) and of course, most importantly where she likes to shop!
- Head over to Calm to Conniption for the full blog post.
- Kirsten’s blog – Kirsten and Co.
- Some of Kirsten’s favourite online shops – Birdsnest, Adrift, Renee Loves Frances, and Katies.
- Say hello on Instagram or Twitter using #mummysoulsessions
- You can find Karin online at Facebook / Twitter / Instagram