At 35 years old with two children under her belt, you would think Karin would have sussed out how this whole baby-making thing works. Instead, she has proven that it doesn’t matter how long or what troubles occurred to make baby one and baby two, “I know my body” doesn’t cut it as contraception!
Dr Sash and Karin discuss what it feels like to be 16 again… OK, possibly not that but more the shock (and joy once you get over the first part) of finding out that you are pregnant accidentally when you have had difficulties in the past. Also about the “old mum” tag, life with three kids and how for sure the third baby will just fall out with a sneeze, right? Right?!
If you are currently dealing with infertility issues perhaps scroll along and see if there is a different episode that you have perhaps missed because as Karin says in her intro, herself, 5 or so years ago would have wanted to smack her face with some of this conversation.
- Head over to Calm to Conniption for the full blog post.
- Leave comments on The Mummy Soul Sessions Facebook page.
- You can find Dr Sash at From The Left Field
- You can find Karin online at Facebook / Twitter / Instagram
- Get the Jackrabbit.FM app: