Minimalism is such a buzzword of late and the ideal of space and clutter-less bench tops has Karin in awe. This episode Karin chats to The Slow Home Podcast’s Brooke McAlary about her motivation behind a huge lifestyle change 7 years ago and how slow living has changed her and her family’s life.
- Head over to Calm to Conniption for the full blog post.
- The Slow Home Podcast
- Destination Simple by Brooke McAlary
- Zen Habits
- Brooke’s reading and watching picks on nothing to do with slow living: The Walking Dead, Magaret Atwood, Black Mirror, Stephen King
- First, we make the beast beautiful – Sarah Wilson
- Leave comments on The Mummy Soul Sessions Facebook page
- You can find Karin online at Facebook / Twitter / Instagram
- Get the Jackrabbit.FM app: