Kelly and Carly cannot it believe it – episode 50 already! To celebrate the milestone they told the members of their Straight and Curly Facebook group they could ask them anything … and here are some of the questions the girls tackle in this episode:
- How did you girls get to know each other and end up collaborating in Straight and Curly?
- What would you consider to be your biggest failure? How did you deal with the situation?
- How do you keep up with things when you’re sick?
- Who are your greatest inspirations and why, and who would you love to invite to a dinner party?
- What advice would you give to your 16 year old self?
- Where does Carly buy her nails from?
- Are your personalities now similar to how they were when you were children? Or would people from your childhood hardly believe you’re the same person?
- What are your guilty pleasures? Things that make no rational sense it go against the grain.
- What is one quality you admire about the other one that you wish you possessed?
- How did Ant go when Kelly had PND?
- How do you schedule time for a task that you have no idea how long it will take you?
- With the school holidays coming up I am interested in ways to still build your business around the kids holiday schedule.
- What makes you laugh? (Silly, crazy laugh, not internet lol). What brings you joy without seeking it?
- How do you make decisions/establish priorities when you want to do everything?
- If you could pick a tendency and personality type for your partner and kids, what would you pick?