Are your mornings rushed and frantic? Do you roll out of bed after pressing snooze five times only to find the only clean work clothes you have is the outfit you wore the day before? Is getting the kids out the door for school an exercise in frustration?
Then it’s conscious mornings to the rescue! You don’t have to get up earlier – you just have to be more organised.
In this Episode Carly and Kelly share their personal morning routines and why those routines make, not just their mornings better but life in general better too.
Loving the show? Don’t forget to subscribe to the show in iTunes, Stitcher so you don’t miss a thing.
- Do three things the night before and three things in the morning:
- NIGHT BEFORE: Lay your clothes out, do a ten minute tidy, go to bed on time
- MORNING: Have a routine, have breakfast, do not be tempted to ‘just put a load of washing on’ or … anything
- Cut out any distractions – don’t spend half an hour scrolling through your phone in bed or watching terrible morning TV. There’s nothing to be gained from doing either of those things.
- Tonight, before you go to bed, do a ten minute tidy and lay out your clothes for tomorrow. Just see the pressure that takes off you tomorrow morning.