In this episode Anna chats with two entrepreneur ladies about the mummy/business juggle.
Megan Horsfall is a mother of five and has kids ranging in age from 2-17 years old. Megan is a pro at the juggle and is the boss-lady of her own graphic design business, Happy Splat Design.
Sara Keli is also a mumma and has a bun in the oven! Sara is the founder and chief boss at KIDS Magazine.
They talk about:
- The illusive unicorn that is family life / work balance
- What does a day in the life look like for a mummy juggler
- Being transparent with your clients
- Mummy guilt
- Being a role model for our kids
- Tips for making business work when you’re a mum
Listen to the bonus track on the ROOOAR website for this episode here: Anna chats with her 7yr old daughter about work & play
- Say hi on Twitter and IG #roooarpodcast
- Connect with us: Facebook | Twitter
- Head over to the blog for full show notes
- Subscribe via iTunes
- Download the Jackrabbit.FM app: iOS | Android