It’s Hostful time! And, like every single month, in today’s episode Ben and Brooke answer some super insightful listener questions:
- What impact did slow living have on your finances?
- How do you judge if something is necessary and “valuable” enough to warrant purchase?
- As your items start to get a bit tatty, when do you replace them? Or do you keep repairing or mending instead?
- How does one re-learn oneself?
- Other than decluttering, what aspect of slow living do you feel has made the most difference in your family’s life?
Some of these topics Ben and Brooke feel relatively confident on, but there are a whole heap of links over on the blog that will point you in the direction of the experts.
- Full blog post over on Slow Your Home
- Get the Jackrabbit.FM app:
- Head over to the Patreon page if you want to support the show financially. You can contribute as little as $1 a month and will be helping us keep the show running twice a week.