It’s hostful time again and the questions Brooke and Ben answer today are, as always, complete crackers.
- Do you have any tips on managing email and the impact it’s having on my life, both personal and professional?
- How can I deal with kids clothes? We’re constantly receiving hand-me-downs and the sheer volume is making things difficult. Any tips on keeping it manageable?
- Has there ever been a point in the beginning of your journey where you felt stuck? Perhaps lost momentum? I’m feeling a little frustrated at the moment, but I’m a long way away from where I’ve come. What can I do to move past this?
- Do you meal plan for lunches and breakfasts as well as dinners? How does this work?
- What’s your favorite choice of beer?!
- And what do you like to throw on the grill?!
- I’m trying to slow things down here and implement “Sunday Fun days” at my house. Would love to hear your take on slow, fun days at home.
As you can see, a varied offering of questions and lots of fun was had in the answering. You can head over to the blog for all the details from today’s show plus the recipe for Brooke’s black bean and sweet potato patties.
- Full blog post over on Slow Your Home
- Get the Jackrabbit.FM app:
- Today’s sponsor: Pocketbook. Head over to http://getpocketbook.com/slowhome for more information on how their free app can help you simplify your finances and spend more time on the things that are important.