Bele Masterman is one of only a handful of repeat guests on the poggie, and this week she’s back for her third chat with Brooke.
In a wide-ranging and super honest conversation, Bele and Brooke talk about making big life changes as they become more attuned to the Why in their lives, and why she and her family have decided to move from the inner city to an old orchard outside Sydney.
They also talk about the decision-making process that goes in to big, life-changing decisions like this and how both Brooke and Bele have learnt to accept the discomfort that often goes along with them.
Bele is always full of insights, and this episode is no different as she looks at the idea of seeing ‘signs’ in our lives, what it means when we go with our gut and how she and her husband worked through the process of refining their Why.
They also get off-topic and start talking about the movie Everest, Amy Poehler’s amazing book, some Star Wars origin stories and why Bele thinks Thoreau was a pretty miserable guy.
- Blah Blah Magazine
- Social: @blahblahzine | Facebook
- Yes Please by Amy Poehler
- Blink by Malcolm Gladwell
- Walden by Thoreau
- The Hero with A Thousand Faces by Joseph Campbell
- Bele Masterman Talks Convenience
- Keeping Christmas Simple with Bele Masterman
- Full blog post over on Slow Your Home
- #slowhomepod Use this hashtag when you give us a shout on Twitter or Instagram
- Head over to the Patreon page if you want to support the show financially. You can contribute as little as $1 a month and will be helping us keep the show running twice a week.