In today’s episode Brooke chats with Erin Loechner – author, design-y creative, mum and slow living advocate.
They talk minimalist wardrobes, slow renovations and the delicate art of sucking at meditation. Her move from fast-paced LA to a much slower, roomier lifestyle in the Mid-West, what that actually looks like in the day-to-day, and her advice for those whose partners have a very different approach to stuff.
She also goes deep into what’s important to her, and how she now cares less about a lot of things – in order to care more about those that truly matter.
This is such a warm, generous conversation and one that Brooke has been reflecting on for weeks. Hopefully you enjoy it just as much.
- Design for Mankind
- Chasing Slow: Courage to Journey Off the Beaten Path – pre-order now
- Erin on Twitter: @erinloechner
- Erin on IG
- Design for Mankind on Facebook
- Full blog post over on Slow Your Home
- #slowhomepod Use this hashtag when you give us a shout on Twitter or Instagram
- Head over to the Patreon page if you want to support the show financially. You can contribute as little as $1 a month and will be helping us keep the show running twice a week.