In this month’s Q&A hostful episode Brooke and Ben curse slow Australian internet, lament their inability to do a Facebook live video chat this month, and answer some excellent listener questions, including:
- thoughts on homework and after school activities
- how they manage to find time for the experiments while also living a slower life
- how they cope on those days that are just tough and nothing is going well at all
- an insight into their daily rituals and routines
- how to merge two households into one when there are vastly different approaches to “stuff”
- why Brooke stopped writing on the blog
Recording at 5:30PM on a Wednesday obviously isn’t ideal, but in this largely unedited podcast Brooke and Ben do give a pretty authentic view of what it looks like to balance work, family, self-employment, passion projects and slow living, and sometimes, it ain’t pretty!
- Full blog post over on Slow Your Home
- #slowhomepod Use this hashtag when you give us a shout on Twitter or Instagram
- Head over to the Patreon page if you want to support the show financially. You can contribute as little as $1 a month and will be helping us keep the show running twice a week.