Brooke and Ben continue to sacrifice their bodies and minds for science* in Week 2 of The Slow Home Experiment.
In this episode they talk about their first full week of the No Sugar experiment. Turns out they’re feeling much better than a week ago, and seem to be over the worst of the sugar hangover.
In this super relaxed episode they chat about a recent bout of illness and whether they think it was related to giving up sugar, their thoughts after watching That Sugar Film and The Great Vodka Debate of 2016.
After a week of fairly solid cravings, they both feel like they’re over the worst of it now and are pretty pleased that things have started to feel easier. They also talk a little about the mindful side of eating this way and the impact it’s having on other areas of their lives (somewhat unexpectedly!)
*Not really science. Just Brooke and Ben.
- That Sugar Film
- Episode 44 with Gretchen Rubin
- What Can I Eat? Sugar Free Diet
- Sugar-free Sriracha sauce recipe
- Full blog post over on Slow Your Home
- #slowhomeexperiment Use this hashtag on Twitter or Instagram and share your experience with the experiment
- Head over to the Patreon page if you want to support the show financially. You can contribute as little as $1 a month and will be helping us keep the show running twice a week.