Well, crack open the chocolates and pass all the lollies! The no-sugar experiment is over!
In this episode, Brooke and Ben talk about the past month’s experience of eating virtually no processed sugar, how they feel now and what they plan on changing now they’re out of the experiment phase.
They also answer a couple of questions about the kinds of foods they ate regularly over the past month and walk through what a typical days food looked like.
In this show they also talk about the next Slow Home Experiment and what they’re taking on in March. Initially it was going to be a month of limited screen time but the past few weeks has shown them that running a new company and front-loading work for April means this experiment would just set them up to fail.
So instead, they’re going back to a change they started in January but fell away from as things got too busy – daily yoga!
Adriene Mishler – the awesome lady behind 30 Days of Yoga and Yoga With Adriene – has given us the OK to use her videos as the basis of the experiment, so if you’re keen to play along you can find a link to her videos below.
Don’t forget, you can play along with Brooke and Ben by tagging your social media posts with #slowhomeexperiment and share your experiences. Hit us up on Facebook, Twitter orInstagram and let’s get experimenting!
- Simplicious by Sarah Wilson. Contains the recipe for her fermented dosas of deliciousness.
- Yoga with Adriene on youtube
- 30 Days of Yoga videos:
- Adriene Mishler’s website
- Full blog post and show notes over at Slow Your Home
- #slowhomeexperiment if you decide to play along with our monthly experiments
- Head over to the Patreon page if you want to support the show financially. You can contribute as little as $1 a month and will be helping us keep the show running twice a week.