Joel Zaslofsky is one of the kindest, most encouraging people Brooke’s had the fortune of meeting, and today he’s back for his second visit to the pogpast.
He and Brooke talk about his current efforts in optimising sleep, collecting natural spring water with his son and his fascination with the idea of rewilding. They also talk about raising kids to be advocates for nature, gratitude meditations and Joel’s passion for community.
As always with Joel, this is a positive, passionate conversation that’s sure to leave you feeling invigorated!
- Smart and Simple Matters
- Finding and aligning your core values with Jeff Sandquist
- Joel on Twitter: @JoelZaslofsky
- Full blog post over on Slow Your Home – head here for a list of resources mentioned on today’s show
- #slowhomepod Use this hashtag when you give us a shout on Twitter or Instagram
- Head over to the Patreon page if you want to support the show financially. You can contribute as little as $1 a month and will be helping us keep the show running twice a week.