As mad-keen travellers, Brooke and Ben now subscribe to the idea of slow travel, exploring more and getting to know places in a deeper, local kind of way.
In this hostful episode they answer three great listener questions about:
- the issue of over-planning
- how to balance getting things done and enjoying the down time
- keeping kids occupied on long-haul trips
Ben and Brooke also talk about their attempts to pack light for this trip, why they don’t get a local SIM card when they travel and the major benefits of setting up a home base and exploring from there, as opposed to being on the move constantly.
- Full blog post over on Slow Your Home
- #slowhomepod Use this hashtag when you give us a shout on Twitter or Instagram
- Head over to the Patreon page if you want to support the show financially. You can contribute as little as $1 a month and will be helping us keep the show running twice a week.