In today’s episode Ben and Brooke answer some super tricky listener questions about the deeper issues of choosing to live a slower, more intentional life and, to be honest, they got a little stumped!
They include questions about:
- Planning for the future vs living in the moment
- How to minimise time spent talking on the phone, as it impedes our attempts to live a simpler, more present life
- How simplifying life has impacted Ben and Brooke’s relationships
- How to balance work, family and down-time, particularly with a new job
- What can we do to reconcile our work lives with our values, or how to overcome the discrepancy from one to the other.
- Scott Eblin on The Slow Home Podcast
- Sarah Wilson – Am I a hypocrite?
- Full blog post over on Slow Your Home
- #slowhomepod Use this hashtag when you give us a shout on Twitter or Instagram
- Head over to the Patreon page if you want to support the show financially. You can contribute as little as $1 a month and will be helping us keep the show running twice a week.