In this week’s episode Nic is super proud to introduce her sister Steph. Steph is married with two boys aged four and one and she works part time outside of the home. While Nic is older than Steph and has five kids, she still learns so much from her organisational skills!
Steph has so much great stuff to share and here are some highlights of the wisdom you will pick up:
- Choosing part time days to work best for you and your family
- Managing meal times with little ones while working
- How to capture photos and stories of your kids
- The importance of managing your own expectations as a parent
Blog posts mentioned in the episode:
Other useful links:
- Save our sleep – Tizzy Hall – this book made Steph realise she needed to trust her own parenting skills. Just because this book was recommend to her and has sold lots of copies, didn’t mean she had to follow it – it just didn’t feel right for her.
- Using a slow cooker – and this book for the teenager stage of parenting which, Nic highly recommends.
Don’t forget to say hello on social media by using the hashtag #thisfamilylifepod