Today’s guest is incredibly inspiring. Suzy lives in Melbourne with her husband and three primary school aged children. Suzy and her family relocated from Ireland in 2011 and all was going tremendously well when she was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2013. s you will hear in the interview she has an amazingly positive energy and outlook on life.
Suzy shares honestly and with pragmatism about her experiences and some highlights of the wisdom you will pick up:
- Tips on getting involved in new school communities
- Managing a family while undergoing breast cancer treatment
- Organising meals when you work part time outside of the home
- Prioritising time to spend with your family
Blog posts mentioned in the episode:
Other useful links:
- 127 hours by Aron Rolston – this book made Suzy think about how fragile life is, how you need to appreciate those you love and the importance of family.
Don’t forget to say hello on social media by using the hashtag #thisfamilylifepod