Well this is a super fun interview, with Nic chatting to her lovely husband Phil!
To end season 1 of this family life, Nic wanted to provide a male perspective on family life, from someone she knew to be involved and actively contributing to organising and planning for their family. She didn’t have to look far as over the years she and Phil have worked hard to ensure they work together as a team to keep family life organised and harmonious as possible.
Nic learnt a little more about herself and Phil as he talked, as some of his answers were a little surprising!
Phil shares his side of things on how their family works and some highlights of the wisdom you will pick up:
- Tips on getting more hands on as a dad
- Managing weekend sporting activities with multiple kids
- Why he now enjoys (for short spells) the opportunity to parent on his own when Nic travels for work
- Making time to spend on activities outside the home
Blog posts mentioned in the episode:
- Book Review – Yes, Your Teen is Crazy!: Loving Your Kid Without Losing Your Mind
- Role Reversal Experience – Mr Infrastructure
Don’t forget to say hello on social media by using the hashtag #thisfamilylifepod