Richenda Vermeulen is the founder of a Melbourne based Digital Strategy Agency & Transformation Consulting, ntegrity. In this episode Nic has such a great conversation with Richenda. They go into some very important issues affecting both mothers and fathers trying to mix a fulfilling career and being the parent they want to be.
Richenda has a baby girl who is now 11 months and in the podcast her and Nic talk about how she has adjusted into motherhood and not only kept her business going but has overseen significant growth in the last twelve months.
Richenda is smart, hard working and passionate about being a mother. In the podcast she has some excellent advice to share:
- Tips on travelling overseas with a 7 week old baby for a number of months
- How having a baby has helped make her life simpler
- Finding the right childcare to suit the demands of her business
- Sharing the caring and household workload with your partner
- Finding time across the week for both her and her husband to have time to individually recharge
- Why I run my business with love (and that’s ok)
- Running on Empty: Overcome Your Childhood Emotional Neglect by Dr Jonice Webb
- Lean In: Women, Work, and the Will to Lead by Sheryl Sandberg
Don’t forget to say hello on social media by using the hashtag #thisfamilylifepod