This episode of the podcast is another solo one from Nic, where she shares from a post she wrote earlier this year, highlighting some signs you might recognise if you’re addicted to being busy.
“I could easily list these signs as I am a reformed addict! It was only when I started to try and slow down the pace of my life did I realise that I was actually addicted to being busy and I found it incredibly hard to slow down. Like all things that are hard though, it was worth the effort as I persisted in changing my behaviours.
“While far from perfect, the pace of my life has slowed down significantly over the last two years and it has made me happier and therefore my family happier.”
In this episode she shares:
- 11 signs that you could be a busy addict
- What busy addict behaviours were having the biggest impact on her life
- Why these behaviours were a problem
- What behaviours she chose to stop
- How goal setting helped her get over FOMO
Don’t forget to say hello on social media by using the hashtag #thisfamilylifepod