Today’s guest is Jen a solo mum to a 15-year-old teenager. Jen was blogging when Nic started back in 2008 talking about her personal journey and showcasing her photos, which are gorgeous. You can find her blog here Semantically Driven.
Nic had a great chat with Jen about her experience of parenting a teenager. There isn’t as much real life info around on parenting teenagers and Nic loves hearing what other parents do.
In the podcast Jen shares:
- The challenges of parenting solo
- How she manages technology with her teenager
- Her best tips on parenting a teenager
- Asking for the working hours you want
Mentioned in this episode:
- Nurture rather than nag
- Yes, Your Teen is Crazy!: Loving Your Kid Without Losing Your Mind by Michael J Bradley
Don’t forget to say hello on social media by using the hashtag #thisfamilylifepod
Connect with us: | |
Subscribe to the show: |