In Episode 27, Amanda covers a very serious question: Are all Aussies tanned and tall?
It’s all about stereotypes of different cultures but especially those of people Amanda’s countryfolk – Australians. The first guests are Katie and Jeremy Kloberdanz of The Life Bohemian who have all these delightfully nice things to say about Australians (which gets a big thumbs up from Amanda!)
Following on from them, she chats with Tom Parson, the Lego Backpacker, and hear about the stereotypes people are discussing in youth hostels across Europe these days. Finally, Amanda talks with her friend Dianne Bortoletto of Travelletto about both Australian stereotypes and how travel broadens our outlook and helps to dispel stereotypes completely.
- Jeremy and Katie Kloberdanz of The Life Bohemian
- The Life Bohemian Podcast
- Tom Parson of The Lego Backpacker on Instagram
- Lego Backpacker website coming soon
- Dianne Bortoletto of Travelletto
- Episode 18, talking about Australians in Japan
- The Castle
- Tweet me @amandakendle
- Hashtag #thoughtfultravelpod
- Chat on Facebook