In Episode 14 Amanda returns to the topic of scary tales from the road. Frightening experiences can be entertaining, but they also teach us that most travellers simply feel the fear and travel anyway. The three guests in this episode certainly do.
Annalicia Lynn is a yoga and pilates instructor who taught English in Taiwan for a year and had some really interesting experiences there – including quite a few frightening ones! Likewise, Glenn Shiell spent some time in China for a conference and ending up having quite a scary experience at the Great Wall, but he lived to tell the tale.
Finally, Diane Bortoletto returns with a fearful moment from a trip to Brazil when she became separated from her travelling companion and ended up in a taxi ride through the jungle. But like all Amanda’s guests, she lived to tell the tale. Phew!
- Annalicia Lynn of Yoga & Pilates Online
- Glenn Shiell of Snowriders Western Australia
- Snowriders WA Facebook community
- Dianne Bortoletto of Travelletto
- Episode 5 – Every Traveller’s Scared Sometimes
- Episode 9 – The Story’s in the Scary Bits
- Tweet me @amandakendle
- Hashtag #thoughtfultravelpod
- Chat on Facebook