It’s the round-numbered episode 60 of The Thoughtful Travel Podcast and that means Amanda has a mixed bag for you: the common theme is these chats are either fun or philosophical or both.
First up, Amanda chats with Becky Livingston who is definitely a kindred spirit on the topic of travel and they had a philosophical chat about all the wonderful reasons we should travel.
Changing tone, Amanda talks next with Yasmin Newman who has some wonderful tales to tell about eating her way around the world and some of the consequences of having a very sweet tooth. (Amanda feels like these are cautionary tales aimed at her and her sweet tooth!)
Finally, Serena Star-Leonard tells Amanda about her Five Point Five project and the stories of amazing people she and her partner Johnny have been collecting during their travels.
- Becky’s Facebook community Joyful Mourning
- Becky’s website
- Yasmin’s website
- Yasmin’s new book, The Desserts of New York (And How To Eat Them All)
- Yasmin’s first book, 7,000 Islands: A Food Portrait of the Philippines
- Serena Star-Leonard’s Retire in 12 Months project
- Serena’s Five Point Five videos
- Join the Facebook group
- Tweet me @amandakendle
- Hashtag #thoughtfultravelpod
- Follow Amanda on Facebook