Amanda is always looking for great reasons to persuade others to travel more and Episode 40 of The Thoughtful Travel Podcast provides quite a few of those. Amanda chats with three guests who each have had interesting experiences teaching them something important on their travels
Jeff Ryan, who in previous episodes has taught us the dangers of porcupines eating the rubber parts of your car, returns to chat about how travel can teach us a much more open mindset.
Following Jeff, Amanda chats with Chris Christensen who has already learnt that anything bad that happens on your travels is just a good story and not worth otherwise remembering, and he shares a great story about having trouble finding room at the inn when his children were young.
Finally, Amanda gets very philosophical with Jeff Sandquist who went on a road trip and figured out some enormous changes he needed to make to his life.
- Jeff Ryan’s author website
- Jeff’s book, Appalachian Odyssey
- Chris Christensen’s site Amateur Traveler
- Chris’s Amateur Traveler podcast
- Jeff Sandquist’s website
- Jeff’s Intentionally Wandering podcast on iTunes
- Join our Facebook group
- Tweet me @amandakendle
- Hashtag #thoughtfultravelpod
- Join the conversation on Facebook