Travel is so very often life-changing – it’s one of the big reasons Amanda is always trying to encourage people to travel more. On Episode 55 of The Thoughtful Travel Podcast, Amanda talks with three people who agree with her.
Amanda’s first two guests, Kate Forsyth and Zoë Dawes, speak of their early experiences of travel and how that changed their lives. Kate had some adventurous times in her childhood, whereas Zoë learnt about the adventurous nature of her great-grandfather instead then let loose once she first got to travel abroad in her twenties.
Her final guest, Hayden Lee, speaks of a more recent travel experience where he regrets not having made a different decision – thus changing his future thoughts on travel significantly.
- Kate Forsyth’s website
- Kate’s novel Bitter Greens
- Kate’s novel The Wild Girl
- Zoë’s website The Quirky Traveller
- Zoë on Twitter
- Zoë on Instagram
- Hayden’s Travel Stories Podcast
- Travel Stories Podcast on iTunes
- Episode about Papua New Guinea
- Join the Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/thoughtfultravellers
- Tweet @amandakendle
- Hashtag #thoughtfultravelpod
- Follow on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/NotABallerina