In Episode 35 of The Thoughtful Travel Podcast Amanda has a lot of fun chatting about the magic of making friends while you travel. There are so many bonuses of travel they don’t advertise in the brochures and developing friendships with people from all around the world is certainly one of them.
Julie Jones joins Amanda to chat about the lifelong friendships she has formed while travelling and they muse on just why it seems easier to make friends when they’re away from home. After Julie, Amanda chats with Holly Galbraith about her many experiences of both making new friends and enhancing existing friendships through her travels.
Finally, one of Amanda’s all-time favourite guests Jeff Ryan talks about a different kind of friend he made while travelling. You’ll have to listen to find out what “different” means!
- Julie’s blog Have Wheelchair Will Travel
- Have Wheelchair Will Travel Facebook community
- Holly Galbraith’s website
- Holly’s Tourism Upgrade podcast
- Jeff Ryan’s author website
- Jeff’s book, Appalachian Odyssey
- Episode 11, The Magic of Getting Lost
- Looking for Yuko
- Join our Facebook group
- Tweet me @amandakendle
- Hashtag #thoughtfultravelpod
- Follow me on Facebook