Lots of people keep a travel journal when they travel and in episode 32 of The Thoughtful Travel Podcast, Amanda talks with three guests about their travel diary habits. Chris Christensen of the long-running Amateur Traveler podcast kicks things off by describing the journalling habits he has learnt from his wife, a hardcore travel journal keeper from way back!
After Chris, Amanda speaks with Aggie Lim, who keeps varied travel journals including sketches and all kinds of paraphernalia. Finally, Holly Galbraith talks about how her commitment to keeping travel journals has ebbed and flowed over the years, but like many, she’s happier when she’s got a great record of her travels to refer back to.
- Try a module of Travel Journal School
- Chris Christensen’s site Amateur Traveler
- Chris’s Amateur Traveler podcast
- Aggie Lim at Drawn to Explore
- Aggie’s new toy – the Polaroid Zip mobile printer
- Holly Galbraith’s website
- Holly’s Tourism Upgrade podcast
- My first travel journal aged 8
- Tweet me @amandakendle
- Hashtag #thoughtfultravelpod
- Chat on Facebook