Episode 21 of The Thoughtful Travel Podcast is all about the internet. What did we do without it? On the surface, the advent of the internet can surely only be a huge bonus for travellers, right? We can research, book and communicate with so much ease.
But as all of today’s guests point out, there are definitely both pros and cons of the internet for travellers. This interesting discussion starts with Amanda chatting to Leyla of Women on the Road, as she reminisces about the “old school” way of getting information about the safety of countries back long before the internet.
Amanda also speaks to Jeremy and Katie Kloberdanz of The Life Bohemian. They are indeed living a pretty Bohemian life, working online as they travel the world, but it’s not always all that digital nomad life is cracked up to be.
Finally, she speaks with Tom Parson aka The Lego Backpacker and he has some really interesting comments about hostel life since the internet and mobile devices started to be everyday items.
- Leyla at Women on the Road – http://www.women-on-the-road.com
- Jeremy and Katie Kloberdanz of The Life Bohemian website – http://www.thelifebohemian.com/
- The Life Bohemian Podcast – https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-life-bohemian/id1079385152?mt=2
- Tom Parson of The Lego Backpacker on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/thelegobackpacker/
- Lego Backpacker website coming soon – https://thelegobackpacker.com
- Tweet me @amandakendle
- Hashtag #thoughtfultravelpod
- Chat on Facebook