Amanda could give you a page full of reasons she feels a sense of gratitude connected to travelling, but instead, she’s going to let her three guests share some of the reason they feel grateful thanks to their travels.
First up Amanda speaks with Alicia Nelson, who is grateful for an important lesson she learnt about life at home while she was travelling. Then Amanda chats to Cassandra Le; as a child of refugee parents, she has a particularly strong gratitude about her ability to travel.
Finally, Abby Lewtas sums it all up nicely by reflecting on what she learnt about gratitude during a homestay in Guatemala and other travels too.
- Alicia’s site Prairie Style File
- Alicia’s new book, “North Dakota Beer: A Heady History”
- Cassandra’s blog, The Quirky Pineapple
- Cassandra on Instagram
- Abby Lewtas’ website
- Abby’s reverse culture shock “Life After Travel” survey
- Join the Facebook group
- Tweet @amandakendle
- Hashtag #thoughtfultravelpod
- Follow Amanda on Facebook