Gaining confidence from your travels is just one more great reason to get out there and travel often. In Episode 15 of The Thoughtful Travel Podcast Amanda talks to three guests who all agree that travelling has increased their confidence substantially and helped them out in all kinds of ways, including life beyond travel.
First up, Amanda chats with Jeff Sandquist of Intentionally Wandering, who only started travelling relatively recently and learnt so much from it – travelling gave him a brand new kind of confidence. After that she speaks with Annalicia Lynn who spent a year living and working in Taiwan and was particularly able to notice how much her confidence had grown when her family came to visit.
- Jeff at Intentionally Wandering
- Jeff’s Intentionally Wandering podcast
- Annalicia Lynn of Yoga and Pilates Online
- Candace Rose Rardon at The Great Affair
- Candace’s book: Beneath the Lantern’s Glow
- 10 refections on having family visit us abroad on My Meena Life
- The Slow Home Podcast
Tweet me @amandakendle
Chat on Facebook