Getting out into nature is a common reason for people to go travelling but everyone chooses to experience nature in their own preferred, different ways. In Episode 45 of The Thoughtful Travel Podcast, Amanda chats with three travellers about their experiences with nature and they vary widely.
First up, Sarah Ridout explains the amazing Australian outback of Uluru and the national park of Kakadu – places that are completely unique in the world, and she thinks (Amanda agrees) every visitor to Australia should take the chance to see.
Brooke McAlary, on the other hand, is all about the mountains. She’s having a love affair with the Canadian Rockies and makes mountain life – and even snow life – sound mighty enticing!
Finally, Amanda chats with Zoë Dawes about two phenomenal experiences she has had with wildlife. These are such inspiring tales and have made Amanda go straight online to start looking up how to have similar experiences herself!
- Sarah Ridout’s website
- Sarah’s novel Le Chateau – hard copy (in Australia)
- Le Chateau in Kindle version
- Brooke’s Slow Your Home website
- Brooke’s Slow Home Podcast
- Brooke’s new book, Destination Simple
- Zoë’s website The Quirky Traveller
- Zoë on Twitter
- Zoë on Instagram
- Show notes
- Join our Facebook group
- Tweet Amanda @amandakendle
- Hashtag #thoughtfultravelpod
- Follow Amanda on Facebook